Is shown on the Parish of Coco map, 1883. It is a non perennial stream rising on the south west side of Mount Alloway. It flows generally south east and north, north east for about 6km into Airly Creek. The name Alloway Bank was the property name of Captain John Piper (1773-1851), whose main residence was in Bathurst. He also held grazing rights in this area of Alloway Creek. Fry, Ken. Beyond the Barrier, 1993, p. 118, records Captain John Piper "excelled in hospitality and social graces. His door was always open to guests and visitors of his class." John Piper was an early Magistrate and hence held in high honour and esteem.