Is the first rock overhang on the upper track on the right hand (western) side of Hassans Glen, within Hassans Walls Reserve, Lithgow. Named after Charles Henry Hoskins (1851-1926). In 1907, Charles took over the Sandford steelworks and in 1919-20 Charles bought his brother's share and formed Hoskins Iron and Steel Co. Ltd. He gave the 50,000 pounds to build the Hoskins Memorial Church (Presbyterian) at Lithgow. Ref: Lithgow Mercury, 14th May 1915, p. 4. Forty metres further along from Hoskins Cave is Ryans Cave.