Please read the Bush Explorers Terms of Sale.
Application of Terms
- All purchases from this website are governed by these Terms of Sale. By ordering products from this website you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
- Keats Holdings Pty Ltd (KH) reserves the right to change these Terms of Sale at any time, however, such changes will only apply to orders accepted by KH after that time.
- An order placed by you within the KH webpage is an offer to purchase a product from KH. KH reserves the right to reject any order for any reason.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted.
- Purchases can be made by direct deposit to “Keats Holdings Pty Ltd” account at the Commonwealth Bank, Pymble, NSW, BSB 062- 229 Account No. 10131548 or by cheque mailed to 33 Livingstone Avenue, Pymble, NSW 2073.
- Orders paid by cheque will be sent after funds have cleared.
Cancellation due to Error
- You acknowledge that despite our best efforts, products may be displayed with incorrect pricing or other information, or may be out of stock, due to an error or oversight. In such circumstances, KH reserves the right to cancel an accepted order, in which case any payment received will be refunded.
- The prices of products and delivery will be as specified within this webpage at the time of placement of your order. Those prices include GST.
- You will be responsible for payment of all transport and delivery charges for your purchases from this webpage.
- Any delivery dates specified within this webpage are estimates only. While KH will use its best endeavours to meet such dates, we will not be liable to you for any failure to do so.
Title and Risk
- Title, and risk of loss or damage to the products, will pass to you on delivery of the products to the address identified in your order.
- You represent that any information provided by you when placing an order is up-to-date, materially accurate, and sufficient for KH to fulfil your order.
- You represent that you have legal capacity to enter into a contract.
- You represent and agree that you are not acquiring products for the purposes of reselling them.
Warranties and Consumer Guarantees
- Change of mind returns are not permitted.
- Products from this webpage are covered by consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. All other potential liabilities are expressly excluded.