Has its headwaters on the Great Dividing Range 4km south east of Cullen Bullen. It flows south, then east for 3.6km into the Coxs River. Named by Michael Keats on a Bush Club walk on 19th October 2012. Named after Alois Joseph Neubeck (1821-1904). When he and his wife Clara emigrated from Germany to Australia in 1855, they moved to Wallerawang and Alois was employed by James Walker. In 1862, the family moved to Blackmans Flat (near the present day Mount Piper Power Station), where he set up a business as a blacksmith, and also provided a staging area for Cobb and Co.