Is located 600m south west of the intersection of Petra Avenue and Donald Road, Clarence. This sandstone overhang is 7m long by 4m wide and has a small, oval shaped opening at the back of the cave. Named Blacksmiths Cave, as at one time blacksmithing tools were located within it. This cave would have been in use during the period 1908-1910, when construction of the 10 tunnel deviations for the Main Western Line was being done. It was very likely named at this time.